Y.H.R. Youth. and. Healthy. Relationships
Healthy relationships consist of trust, respect, honesty and equality. Teen dating violence is a serious concern for todays youth. Y.H.R has been developed with the idea of providing educational support for adolescents and youth ages 14 – 17, about safe and healthy relationships.
Participants will learn about:
- Healthy and unhealthy characteristics of relationships
- Exploring values, beliefs and attitudes about gender roles and intimate relationships
- The dynamics of emotional, physical and sexual abuse within intimate relationships
- Consent, boundaries and expectations
- Romantic relationships and technology/social media
- Building self love
- Supporting others
What to expect:
This six-week program has been developed to address the prevalent issue of healthy teen dating relationships. The activities and conversations designed within this group will be utilized as an educational tool and resource intended to empower youth. Our goal is to help youth make safe, informed and healthy decisions within their current and future relationships.
If you’re interested in learning more, please contact: email@example.com
Dates: Starting September 2019 (Weekly)
Location: Be Free Counselling - 43 Queen St. South. Bolton Ont.
Registration fee: $50.00/ Session or $250/ 6 Sessions
Time: 5:00-6:00 pm.
Fees may be covered under insurance benefits.